Monday, February 17, 2014

Digging Out!

Wow! We really got hit by some snow here in the south.  I actually had THREE snow days in a row.  I don't think this has happened in our school system since 1996.  It was wonderful.  The snow was beautiful, and I took full advantage of those snow days to get lots of knitting done.  For  some reason, on Thursday, I decided to make a snow day hat.  I found a pattern that I loved (the Winston, which is on Ravelry), and went to my stash where I located some Berocco Ultra Alpaca, and I was off.  I now have  the finished product blocking and will post a picture as soon as it dries.

I have continued on with the baby sweater, and am happy to say all I lack are the button bands and hood band.  I am having problems posting pictures, but will try again tomorrow.

In all of this, my socks have been neglected, but as of tonight, I will be right back at them while I watch The Bachelor ( a nasty addiction of mine).  I need a break from the royal blue color, so the pink socks will take care of that.

I must also finish my latest painting project, which I will talk about tomorrow in my blog, so tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment